Saturday, February 6, 2021

The 40th Goal

 When I was working on my list of 40 goals I left one open…it hit me today what it should be:  spend more time with those I love.  It is so easy to push off dinners, get-togethers, and events but the reality is, these are the things that I believe help fill our buckets and help keep us going.  As humans, we need others.

So that is my Number 40 and something I am doing today.  I am taking one of my best friends out to dinner at a little Italian place that I love.  Sadly the place is closing soon due to the impact of COVID-19 over the last year.  It makes me sad, but I am happy to visit there one more time.  

No comments:

Let's Talk About Being Broken

 This year has had some amazing ups and some super low downs.  Today, I want to talk about the downs.  For the first time in my life I am no...