Wednesday, November 7, 2018

November - Day 7 - SGH


This is a hard post to make without sounding totally self indulgent.....so I am just going to do and hope, Dear Reader, you understand why this is what I am thankful for.

Today, 7 days into the month of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my small company, Smith and Griffin Home. 


I am thankful for the company because it has given my mother and I tons of time together as we have brainstormed, created, culled, cut, cursed (only me, and not the bad words, ha ha).  Not that we needed a reason together, but this seemed to give us permission to spend the day together 'working', something we never did before.


I have also learned so much from my amazing mom.  I tell her an idea and the next time I see her, said idea has come to product form.  She totally blows me away!  So here is to my mom and Smith and Griffin Home and to the future!

Love and hugs,
Amanda

No comments:

Let's Talk About Being Broken

 This year has had some amazing ups and some super low downs.  Today, I want to talk about the downs.  For the first time in my life I am no...