Wednesday, November 7, 2018

November - Day 6 - Squad

Dang, I missed a day!  Ok hold up, in my defense I had the idea of this post I just did not put it down in writing and then share it with the world.  Can I still get credit?


Today (or yesterday, but really everyday so....whatever) I am thankful for my squad!  Squad not squid...although that would be an amazing pet.  My squad is a group of ladies that I have met at my gym.  Over the last few years, the squad has changed a bit here and there, but I have had a supportive team around me, giving me motivation and encouragement and that is awesome.






I never have to run alone or workout without a cheerleader.  There is always someone around to support and cheer me on and I hope I do the same for them.  And this squad is ever evolving as life happens and ladies move in and out of my life.  I want to thank you for being a part of my journey and wether you know it or not, you are on my squad!

LOVE YOU ALL!
Amanda


No comments:

Let's Talk About Being Broken

 This year has had some amazing ups and some super low downs.  Today, I want to talk about the downs.  For the first time in my life I am no...